WHO IS NTC
NTC is a premium provider of educational programming with operations in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We work directly between schools and clients to promote beneficial behaviors and life skills to students in grades K-12 on a local, regional and national level.
Our award-winning educational programs are provided for students, teachers and their families and are customizable to accommodate specific messages and goals for clients. Through formats including livestream performance, e-learning, in-school presentations, class discussion, graphic novels, print curriculum, and digital games and activities, we present topics such as energy conservation, safety, financial literacy, STEM, emergency preparedness, disaster awareness, water and environmental stewardship, and health and social responsibility in ways that engage and empower students. In doing so, we are helping our clients to be forces of change for students, parents and communities.
From school to home
HOW NTC LIVESTREAM EVENTS WORK
NTC offers its programs via livestream. These e-learning events can deliver your messages to every student and teacher in every school in your local or national community. The livestream events are experienced in the classroom or at home with the use of a computer, tablet, interactive whiteboard or mobile device. These educational virtual assemblies integrate seamlessly with your branding, marketing, CSR, PR and community outreach initiatives. NTC’s livestream events align with all national education standards for science, math and language arts.
Each livestream event lasts for about 40 minutes. During the lesson we present a series of prerecorded educational theatre pieces and we support the educational messages using videos, charts and graphs. The live NTC host then recaps the theatrical pieces and asks and answers students’ questions live in real time, whether they are viewing the livestream in the classroom or at home.
NTC will incorporate your key educational concepts throughout the livestream program, as well as through the supplemental digital materials provided for kindergarten through 12th grade teachers and students. Deliverables will include standards-based information on not only the educational topics, but also on practical habits that teachers, students and their families can adopt to improve their behavior related to these issues. All livestream events are branded to partnering organizations and contain information specific to their service area.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Digital livestream events with a live host and prerecorded educational theatre scenes with educational messages that are important to your organization.
- Customized and branded digital educational content that supports the livestream event. The customized content includes toolkits for teachers and students on branded landing pages with hands-on lessons, interactive games and activities to maximize student engagement, e-books, graphic novel flip books and supplemental materials related to the program. There are also links to your own websites and additional resources that align with national and local educational standards.
- Educator instructions that explain the program, prepares the classroom, and offers curriculum enriching exercises as well as teacher training videos that detail best practices for setting up and utilizing the livestream program.
- Smart speaker activities in both Amazon and Google formats available to your customers in their homes.
- Program evaluation and schedule reporting which includes evaluations from teachers about the livestream events’ success in communicating your messages. NTC also provides weekly schedules on each livestream status. All metrics are provided in a final report at the end of the season.
NTC THEORY OF CHANGE
Since 1978, NTC has been ahead of the curve as an award-winning educational content provider focusing on behavior change science. NTC designs and executes school campaigns that are tied to our sponsors’ unique brand promise. We help corporations and governmental agencies impact their key stakeholders through community outreach, marketing, PR, corporate social responsibility and behavior change programs.
Click here to see the types of offerings NTC can provide on behalf of your organization.NTC Program Specfications
Please give us a little bit of information to help speed up the process.